users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] Re: Adopt a JSR

From: Hugo Cesar Crohare Lavalle <hugo.lavalle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 23:03:38 -0300

Marina,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Sorry for taking your time, but I have some more questions.

At the JIRA issue navigator I was able to identify 3 (of 13) resolved
issues that relates to items on "What is New" of the specification:
- EJB SPEC-13: Added asynchronous session bean invocations to EJB 3.2 Lite
- EJB SPEC-14: Added non-persistent EJB Timer Service support to EJB 3.2
Lite
- EJB SPEC-31: Removed restriction to obtain the current class loader
(Java I/O)

I did not found a JIRA issue for the optional features. Is it because it
was already proposed in the original request ?

Transactional support of SFSB lifecycle callbacks is an alignment with
the Java EE platform (JSR 342), correct ?
I found a lot of messages about this, but didn´t found a JIRA issue.

How do you prioritize the discussion of JIRA issues from the global
wish-list ?

In the next months the "What is New" list may by updated with JIRA
issues as they become resolved and/or topics dicussed on the mailing list ?

Best,
Hugo Lavalle