users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Re-entrant SFSB SessionContext.getBusinessObject

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:44:57 -0800

4.3.3 has this updated text (as suggested by Linda):

•The getBusinessObject(Class businessInterface)method returns a business
object reference to the session bean’s business interface or
no-interface view. In the case of the no-interface view, the argument is
of the type of the bean class. Only session beans with an EJB 3.x
business interface or no-interface view are permitted to call this method.
If a subsequent invocation were made on the result of getBusinessObject,
then:
    •For a stateless session bean, the invocation would be delivered to
another stateless session bean instance.
    •For a stateful session bean or singleton session bean, the
invocation would be delivered to the bean instance that returned the
reference. The existing rules regarding reentrancy would then apply.

What did I miss?

thanks,
-marina