users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Review request: EDR books uploaded to java.net project page

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:40:44 -0800

Marina Vatkina wrote:
> Thank you Jean-Louis.
>
> Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I mainly focused on changes (red change bars).
>> 4.3.14 Transaction Context of Session Bean Methods
>> --> the first sentence is very long and too difficult to understand.
>> Is it possible to rephrase it or to split it?

How about this:

The following session bean's methods are invoked in the scope of a
transaction determined by the transaction attribute specified in the
bean’s metadata annotations or deployment descriptor:
    * an implementation of a method defined in a session bean’s business
interface or component interface or no-interface view
    * a web service method
    * a timeout callback method
    * a singleton or a stateful session bean’s PostConstruct or
PreDestroy lifecycle callback interceptor method
    * a stateful session bean’s PrePassivate and PostActivate lifecycle
callback interceptor method

thanks,
-marina