users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] [jsr345-experts] Re: Review request: EDR books uploaded to java.net project page

From: Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:22:05 +0100

Hi,

I mainly focused on changes (red change bars).
4.3.14 Transaction Context of Session Bean Methods
--> the first sentence is very long and too difficult to understand. Is it
possible to rephrase it or to split it?

From 4.3.4, I can read life-cycle methods (PostConstruct for instance) of
SLSB always execute in an unspecified transaction context. Only Singleton
and Stateful support transaction attributes (8.6.5 Unspecified transaction
is also mentioned for SLSB)
Whereas from 4.3.14, it suggests it's possible.

Am I wrong?

7.1 There is a type iterceptors --> interceptors

BTW, there is a typo p23: Davd should be David ;-)

Hope it helps
Jean-Louis