jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: [ejb-spec users] Re: Re: Public Draft doc candidates uploaded to the project area for review

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:36:10 -0800

The Public Draft documents and the javadoc had been submitted to the JCP
today.

I uploaded the updated version of the Core doc to the java.net spec
downloads. It includes minor edits as compared with the v4, and the
page115 changes described below (note that the changes on that page
include all the bullets). The updated version of the Optional chapters
in the java.net spec downloads is a renamed file with no other changes
to it.

You can still continue reviewing the spec documents - we have until
03/06/2013 to submit the Proposed Final Draft.

Best,
-marina