jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: Bean Validation support for EJBs?

From: Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 10:19:46 +0200

Hi,

Yes, agree with Antonio.
Method level validation was optional and is now part of BV 1.1.
It should work out of the box with or without CDI.

As an example, we already have it out of the box in OpenEJB and it's useful.

Here is an example
http://openejb.apache.org/examples-trunk/bean-validation-design-by-contract/

So, +1 to support BV for method level validation

Jean-Louis