jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Updated Core doc published

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 18:05:56 -0700

I uploaded the current version of the spec:
http://java.net/projects/ejb-spec/downloads/download/ejb-3_2-core-pd-2.pdf

The change bars mark the changes since EDR (i.e. including the changes
in the previously posted doc).

The changes include:

* Not passivation capable SFSBs
* Added getAllTimers to the TimerService (no-arg, i.e. Scope isn't there)
* Default @Local/_at_Remote rules (pp 114-116 that I sent before with the
typo fixed)
* Clarified use of the <container-transaction> element with SFSBs
lifecycle callbacks

Note that the schema (xsd) has not been updated - I'd prefer to do it
once (or at least once per JCP draft). Which means that the new
method-intf type is referenced in the updated spec, but not in the xsd
section.

Proposed JMS 2.0 alignment went through several rounds of negotiations
with the JMS, JCA, and EE spec leads, and I'll forward the revised
proposal for your review next.

If you have a proposal that we can fully address inside our EG (i.e. no
cross-spec proposals at this time), please start a new thread.

If there was a thread that you think hadn't been resolved or resolved
correctly, feel free to restart it.

Best,
-marina