jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Please review JMS/MDB related changes

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:13:25 -0700

Attached is the subset of the doc that includes the related changes:

1. Main changes are on pages 133-137, starting with 5.4.14 (which
contains a subset of the original section and moved up) till the section
5.4.17 that didn't change, but got a new number. Now all JMS/MDB
configuration is kept in a single section 5.4.16 with each item listed
in its own sub-section.

2. One change at the bottom of the page 144 section 5.7.3 for
java:comp/UniqueMDBName (thanks Jeremy for pointing out the
capitalization inconsistencies). I added the scope of uniqueness
following the java:global definition in the EE Platform spec.

Ignore the pages 138-143 - I didn't have an option of skipping them when
creating the PDF file.

thanks,
-marina