jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: Fwd: Proposals for MDB and RA standardisation (JMS_SPEC-30,55,54,25,73)

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:22:40 -0700

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for the detailed comments.

* inAppClientContainer -Since this property is component specific it
seems to make more sense to bind it into java:comp. (In addition, using
shared namespaces such as java:global or java:app to store this setting
will cause complications for some of the federated deployment modes that
WebSphere supports.)

This property was intended to be an indication that the component is
running in an ACC, not on the server. What are your concerns about the
federated deployment modes that WebSphere supports?

thanks,
-marina