jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: TimerService.getAllTimers() (EJB_SPEC-47)

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 21:52:13 +0200

Instead of choosing between 1a & 1b, why don't we pass a scope as a
parameter ? We have the JNDI scopes that we could mimic : comp, module,
application, global... So why not having getAllTimers(Scope.Module)
or getAllTimers(Scope.Application) ? If Java EE 7 is (at last) mentioning
clustering in the spec, why not having an extra Cluster scope
? getAllTimers(Scope.Cluster) would return all the timers across the
cluster.

Antonio

--
Antonio Goncalves