jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: _at_Local interfaces

From: Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jeanouii_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 09:09:25 +0200

Hi,

We consider that previous rules are still valid (can't imagine the opposite
ATM), I mean as soon as the list is specified, we only publish the subset
listed.

So, I guess the vote only applies to what would defaults be in case nothing
is specified.

1/ Nothing specified, the rule is the same as if only one interface is
actually used. It's by default a "local" bean. Then, it becomes the same
case as 2/

2/ Ok for me, the bean will be registered with 3 "local" interfaces

3/ Also ok for me, but the bean will be registered with 3 "remote"
interfaces.

Thanks Marina for the summary.

Jean-Louis