jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: Remove full copy of EJB deployment descriptor schema from the spec?

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:51:19 +0200

Hum.... even if I don't find it DRY I would leave it just for consistency
reason. JPA 2.0 has an entire chapter on the xsd of the persistence.xml and
the ORM mapping. Same thing for JSF about the faces-config. As a "Java EE
specification reader" I would like all the specs to look the same so to
either describe their XSD or not to describe them, but all in a consistent
way.

My 2 cents
Antonio

--