jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: TimerService.getAllTimers() (EJB_SPEC-47)

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:42:34 -0700

Returning to this item...

Florent and Jean-Louis,

Did you miss my question: "You chose 3b, so do you think that the new
API is useful even if it is for information purpose only"?

Experts, we still have an almost even split between 3a and 3b, so please
cast your votes (if you don't think the new API is useful, please say so
as well).

thanks,
-marina