jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: Progressive or conservative

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:30:55 -0700

In a perfect world I would totally agree with you (with the exception of
the filed RFEs in the JIRA, that were by their nature intended as a
general wish list). I would also prefer that each and every EG member
expresses an opinion on each and every issue being discussed. As you
know this doesn't happen either.

Regarding the timelines - (unfortunately) people go on vacations or can
be swamped with the project deadlines. So unless everybody feels that
this is what we should do, I will not be imposing any restrictions
beyond those defined on our schedule for delivering this specification
(and the time I need to write anything up to meet those deadlines).

That said, if you think that an item didn't get a closure, feel free to
resend the proposal to the group and ask for a deadline on a resolution.

thanks,
-marina