jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: XXX under section 4.3.6

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:18:32 -0700

May be I also do not understand your concern...

If there is no way to pick-and-choose which e.g. AfterBegin method to be
executed, and we are talking about methods on the same bean class, the
developer is free to separate a large method into several smaller ones,
then call them from that single AB method. Or am I missing something?

thanks,
-marina