users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] Final draft for review - Candidate draft #3 (spec and javadoc)

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <sivakumar.thyagarajan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 00:04:08 +0530

Hello experts

I have uploaded the final draft of the spec and javadocs for EG review
at [1].

The only changes in this version compared to the last one is:
- Renamed MessageEndpointFactory.getBeanClass() to
MessageEndpointFactory.getEndpointClass()
- Added verbiage for getEndpointClass in page 13-8 to handle the
scenarios discussed earlier in this list.
- Minor: Fixed a typo in 16-10:
/setSecurityContext/setupSecurityContext/ and updated the table in 1.8.1

I hope there are no more changes, and we are good to go. I will submit
these final materials (unless I hear something very important to fix) to
the JCP PMO tomorrow (Wednesday) morning India time (ie in 10-12 hours).
Thanks for your support and participation.

Thanks
--Siva.
[1] spec:
http://java.net/projects/connector-spec/downloads/download/connector-1_7-spec-20130319.pdf.zip,