users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] Final version of the spec - submitted to the JCP

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <sivakumar.thyagarajan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 16:01:45 +0530

Hello experts and the community

I have submitted the materials (spec [1] and javadoc [2]) to the JCP PMO
today. The review period for this MR is 30 days.

One minor last-minute change which had to go in:
- There is a Java EE XML namespace transition from
"http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee" to
"http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee" in the EE 7 platform. I have updated
our 1.7 schema to reflect this change (Section 20.7 in [1]).

Thanks again for your participation and feedback during the preparation of
this MR. I will share updates on the MR review, as I get them.

Thanks
--Siva.
[1]
http://java.net/projects/connector-spec/downloads/download/connector-1_7-spec-final.pdf
(without change bars). There is a version with changebars also in the
project's downloads section.
[2]
http://java.net/projects/connector-spec/downloads/download/connector-1_7-javadoc-final.zip