users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] Re: ACTION: Candidate Draft #2 for your review

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <sivakumar.thyagarajan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 21:45:48 +0530

Hi

If you had already downloaded the file at
http://java.net/projects/connector-spec/downloads/download/connector_1_7-candidate-draft-2-20130206.pdf.zip,
please download again from the same URL.

For the rest, please use the URL to get the latest copy.

Sorry about this. I noticed a couple of minor typos
("ConnectorResourceDefinition" fixed to "ConnectionFactoryDefinition"),
and have fixed this and reuploaded the latest to the same location.

Thanks
--Siva.