users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] EG meeting details for the call on Wednesday - Jan 30 (tomorrow)

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <sivakumar.thyagarajan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:39:16 +0530

Hi

Let us meet tomorrow (Jan 30) for this week's EG call.

We don't have any specific technical items to discuss and
instead use this time to discuss any comments,
inputs and comments on the draft sent on Jan 26. As
always, I request you to share your comments via email.

We will use this time to handle those comments that
may need more discussion within the group.

Time: Jan 30, Tuesday 8am ET/1pm GMT: http://bit.ly/WyOnfl

Duration: < 1 hour

Conference Coordinates:
US: 866-682-4770/1-408-774-4073
India: 080-39890080
Others:
https://www.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=8747157

Conference Code: 874-7157
Security Code: 1234

Agenda:
- Comments on the latest draft and any other items for discussion.

Looking forward to seeing you in the call.

Thanks
--Siva.