users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] Re: Updates to JCP JSR 322 page

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <sivakumar.thyagarajan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 19:39:26 +0530

Hi Fred

On Tuesday 18 December 2012 08:56 PM, Sivakumar Thyagarajan wrote:
> On Tuesday 18 December 2012 08:31 PM, Frederick W Rowe wrote:
>> I believe we need to update the JCP page for JSR322 to set it's status to
>> "Maintenance" (currently "Final") and perhaps update the Spec Lead to
>> indicate that Binod is not a spec lead? OR does that only occur when the
>> draft of the MR spec is published?
>
> Thanks Fred for pointing this out. I will work with the JCP PMO to see how
> we can address this.

- The JSR page at jcp.org [1] is now updated with the spec-lead
information (thanks to PMO).
- The PMO also clarified that the JSR status gets updated to 'Maintenance'
when there is some Maintenance for the community to see on jcp.org. So,
this should happen when we submit our change-log later.

Thanks
--Siva.
[1] http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=322