users@connector-spec.java.net

[connector-spec-users] [jsr322-experts] Tracking MR enhancements

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <sivakumar.thyagarajan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 09:21:29 +0530

Hello experts

I have started filing issues that we are going to consider for this MR.

As I file them, I will send out a detailed companion
description/proposal to the EG list on each of the changes for seeking
your inputs and suggestions.

Please try to use the mailing list to share your feedback or detailed
discussion on the issues (as I don't think everyone has subscribed the
issues mailing list -- I recommend subscribing to the issues ML). We
will update the issue tracker continuously to track status/resolution.

Thanks
--Siva.