users@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-spec users] Re: Fw: Re: JSR-236 Concurrency Utilities for Java EE

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:02:05 -0700

Hi Adam,

Regarding the usage of ManagedExecutorService in resource adapter
implementation, the last paragraph in section 2.4 says:

> Resource Adapters can access each of the Managed Objects described in
> the following sections by looking them up in the JNDI global
> namespace, through the JNDI context of the accessing application (see
> section 10.3.2 of the Connectors specification).

Resource adapters could use ManagedExecutorService if they are able to
look it up in the JNDI namespace. Details of availability of JNDI
namespace to resource adapters is specified in the Connectors specification.

Regards
Anthony