users@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-spec users] Re: [jsr236-experts] CDI issue from EE7 platform EG [was Re: JSR 236]

From: <frowe_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:31:05 +0000 (GMT)

I don't think the proposed text covers many of the issues raised by
Pete, nor do I think there is time to do so adequately at this point.
If these issues had been raised sooner, we possibly could have
addressed them. Aside from not necessarily addressing his issues, I'm
not certain we've given enough thought to the issue of what it means
when a task is not complete but the lifecycle of the CDI bean which
submitted is ending. Even beans/tasks with @ApplicationScoped and
@Dependent don't entirely avoid this issue. Until we've had sufficient
time to discuss these issues more thoroughly, I would prefer that we
not add the proposed text.