users@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: JSR 236 question.

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:08:39 -0800

Hi Binod,

The types of context supported for propagation are determined by each
application server. Currently, JSR 236 would require the support of JNDI
naming, classloader, and security context. An application server could
choose to provide support for propagation of session but that is not
required by the JSR 236 spec, thus it may not be supported by some
application servers.

cc'ing the JSR 236 EG mailing list for more feedback.

Regards
Anthony