users@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Re: Updated Early Draft posted

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:03:48 -0700

Thanks for catching those!

I have fixed the typos/errors that Fred caught and have uploaded a fixed
version to the usual java.net project download page.

http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities-Aug6-a.pdf
http://java.net/projects/concurrency-ee-spec/downloads/download/EE%20Concurrency%20Utilities-Aug6-a-delta.pdf

Regards
Anthony