jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] Re: CDI issue from EE7 platform EG [was Re: JSR 236]

From: Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 14:36:32 -0800

Thanks. Would it help if we change the following point from:

- CDI beans with a scope of @ApplicationScoped or @Dependent can be used
as tasks, as long as the tasks can run into completion before the
application is destroyed.

to:

- CDI beans with a scope of @ApplicationScoped or @Dependent can be used
as tasks. However, it is still possible that the task could be running
beyond the lifecycle of the submitting component, such as when the
component is destroyed.

Regards
Anthony