jsr236-experts@concurrency-ee-spec.java.net

[jsr236-experts] Re: [jsr236-spec users] Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?

From: Frederick W Rowe <frowe_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:50:59 -0500

No objections.

Regards,

Fred Rowe

WebSphere Architect
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Software Group

Anthony Lai <anthony.lai_at_oracle.com>
02/20/2013 05:58 PM
Please respond to
jsr236-experts

jsr236-experts_at_concurrency-ee-spec.java.net
cc

Subject
[jsr236-spec users] [jsr236-experts] Remove ExecutorNotAvailableException?

The ExecutorNotAvailableException class is for distributed executors:

Exception indicating that the result of a value-producing task cannot be
retrieved because the remote executor that the task is running on is no
longer available.

Since we have already removed distributed executors from the spec, I am
going to remove this class if there is no objection.

Regards
Anthony