The Experimental Plug-ins for Java Mission Control is a set of plug-ins for the Eclipse IDE designed to either
extend Java Mission Control in various ways or assist in developing such extensions.
These plug-ins are currently unsupported and are provided as is for evaluation purposes. They are in no way part of the
Java Mission Control product. Please let us know if you find them useful!
Some plug-ins have been moved to the Supported updatesite.
To install the supported plug-ins, use that updatesite instead.
- Heap memory usage analysis plug-ins.
- Flight Recorder plug-in for visualizing G1 garbage collections.
- PDE Wizards and Templates for creating plug-ins to Mission Control.
- Flight Recorder configuration support when launching applications from the IDE.
- Requires Mission Control 6.0.0.
- Requires Eclipse 4.5 or above.
- Requires Eclipse running on JDK 8 or above.