The Experimental Plug-ins for Java Mission Control is a set of plug-ins for the Eclipse IDE designed to either
extend Java Mission Control in various ways or assist in developing such extensions.
These plug-ins are currently unsupported and are provided as is for evaluation purposes. They are in no way part of the
Java Mission Control product. Please let us know if you find them useful!
- A heap memory usage analysis plug-in.
- Plug-ins for recording and visualizing DTrace data.
- Weblogic Server plug-ins for Flight Recorder and the Management Console.
- Coherence plug-ins for the Management Console.
- PDE Wizards and Templates for creating plug-ins to Mission Control.
- JConsole plug-in support for the Management Console.
- Requires Mission Control 5.3.0
- Requires Eclipse 3.8, 4.2 or 4.3
- Requires Eclipse running on JDK 6 or above.
- Some plug-ins may require Eclipse running on JDK 8.