The Experimental Plug-ins for JRockit Mission Control is a set of plug-ins for the Eclipse IDE designed to either
extend JRockit Mission Control in various ways or assist in developing such extensions.
These plug-ins are currently unsupported and are provided as is for evaluation purposes. They are in no way part of the
JRockit Mission Control product. Please let us know if you find them useful!
- Plug-ins for recording and visualizing DTrace data.
- Weblogic Server plug-ins for Flight Recorder and the Management Console.
- Coherence plug-ins for the Management Console.
- PDE Wizards and Templates for creating plug-ins to Mission Control.
- JConsole plug-in support for the Management Console.
- Requires Mission Control 4.1.0
- Requires Eclipse 3.7
- Some plug-ins may require Eclipse running on a 1.6 version of JRockit