Last Updated 7-Apr-2004
The attachment flow is used when an attachment
or multiple attachments can be associated with an object. Attachments can be
added to an object, deleted from an object, or viewed.
Spec Version # - 3.1
Spec Contributors - Betsy Beier, Raymond Wong, Lisa Serface, Mervyn Dennehy
UI Models - all models
Example Products - all products
Related Guidelines - Attachment
Page Templates, Object Templates,
Object List Templates, Messaging
Interaction and Usage Specifications
Attachment Flow (from Object List)
Schematic of Attachments Flow
- Templates Used within Flow
- Common Initiation Points or Start Points to Flow
- Object List Template(s) (Multiple Objects Each Possibly Having Attachments)
- Object Templates (with Attachments)
- Warning (Messaging)
- The flow has multiple options depending on the requirements of the application.
See template guidelines for details about the individual page templates
used in this flow. From that guideline, see the individual components for
detailed visual specifications.