Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse 126.96.36.199
This location contains a repository of Eclipse plugins. Follow these installation instructions or browse the repository content.
- Open Eclipse and select the Install New Software menu item under the Help menu.
- Copy and paste this URL into the Work with text box, then press ENTER.
- Once the repository is loaded, the available features should show up in the table.
- Select the desired features and follow the wizard to install them.
If unable to connect dialog is displayed and you access Internet through a proxy, ensure that Eclipse is properly
configured to use this proxy.
- Select the Preferences menu item under the Window menu.
- Expand the General node in the preferences tree and select Network Connections.
- If after the repository is loaded, the features table displays There are no categorized items message, uncheck
the Group items by category check box.