The Oracle Data Provider for .NET (ODP.NET) is a native ADO.NET data access driver for TimesTen In-Memory Database and Oracle Database. This page provides a sample program developed using ODP.NET to access the Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database.
The following ODP.NET sample program is available in the quickstart/sample_code/odp.net directory.
This program illustrates the following functionality:
- Executing a plain SQL statement
- Executing a PLSQL block, using IN parameters
- Executing an SQL statement using IN parameters
- Array binding (batch insert)
- Executing a database procedure using IN and OUT parameters
- Using REF CURSOR
Compile and Run
Click here to learn how to compile and run the sample programs on your installed platform.
For more information on .NET programming with Oracle TimesTen, refer to the Oracle Data Provider for .NET TimesTen In-Memory Database Support User's Guide..