users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: Re: JSON-B 1.0 Final Release

From: Dmitry Kornilov <dmitry.kornilov_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:08:00 +0200

IMO, it’s a bug in Yasson. Roman possibly fixed it already.

--Dmitry

From: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau_at_tomitribe.com>
Date: Wednesday, 10 May 2017 at 16:05
To: <jsr367-experts_at_jsonb-spec.java.net>
Subject: [jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: JSON-B 1.0 Final Release

Hi Dmitry,

Feeling the same there. Wonder if we should clarify the question we got this morning regarding missing parameters in property order annotation but don't think it is a blocker and very minor anyway.

Romain Manni-Bucau

@rmannibucau

http://www.tomitribe.com

https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com

https://github.com/rmannibucau

Hi,

I feel that now we are ready for the final release. As a part of submission, I need a confirmation that experts group agree with it. If you see any objections please let me know before COB tomorrow May 12, 2017.

Thanks,

Dmitry