users@javaserverfaces-spec-public.java.net

[jsr344-experts mirror] [jsr344-experts] Re: [220-ViewStateParamNameOnly] PROPOSAL

From: Neil Griffin <neil.griffin_at_portletfaces.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 13:43:11 -0500

Hi Ed,

I did a search in JIRA and it seemed that there were 3 semi-related issues. Since none of them described the full import of the problems with jsf.js and portlets, I created the following new issue and linked the semi-related issues:
http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1069

Best Regards,

Neil