[jsr375-experts] Re: Welcome to the JSR 375 EE Security API Expert Group!

From: Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 09:06:53 +0100

Hi Experts,

I'm Ivar from Norway (living in Sweden). In my daily work as a consultant I
develop a wide range of applications based on Java EE and occasionally
Spring-based. I am a long time member of the JCP and is also a member of
the expert group for JSR 371 (MVC).

I have trouble pointing out a particular area of the JSR that I am focusing
more on than the other since it all seems equally important, but my
priority is always clarity and simplicity for the Developers.

Looking forward to work with you!

Ivar